Event (WA Gravity Girls Roadshow)
Event Organizers (WA Gravity Girls Inc).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in the event. By participating in the event, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the following terms:
- Assumption of Risk: Participants acknowledge and understand that the event may involve inherent risks and dangers, including but not limited to, physical injury, property damage, and the risk of loss or damage to personal belongings. Participants voluntarily assume all risks associated with participating in the event.
- Fitness and Ability: Participants are responsible for assessing their own fitness and ability to participate in the event. It is strongly recommended that participants consult with a medical professional before participating if they have any underlying health conditions or concerns.
- Safety Equipment: Participants are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate safety equipment, including but not limited to helmets, pads, and protective gear. It is mandatory to wear safety equipment as required by local laws and regulations.
- Conduct and Behavior: Participants must conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner during the event. Any reckless or dangerous behavior that endangers the safety of others will not be tolerated.
- Release of Liability: Participants hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless the event organizers, sponsors, volunteers, and any associated parties from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death that may occur during or as a result of participating in the event.
- Insurance: Participants are responsible for their own insurance coverage, including health and liability insurance. Event organizers do not provide insurance coverage for participants.
- Medical Assistance: In the event of an injury or medical emergency, participants authorize event organizers to seek and administer necessary medical treatment. Participants are responsible for any associated medical expenses.
- Event Changes or Cancellation: Event organizers reserve the right to change the event details, route, or schedule at their discretion. In case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, no refunds will be provided, and event organizers will not be held liable for any costs incurred by participants.
- Photography and Videography: Participants acknowledge that photographs, videos, or other recordings may be taken during the event and grant permission for their likeness to be used for promotional purposes without compensation.
- Refund Policy: Event tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable through WA Gravity Girls. If you need to transfer your ticket please get in touch.
- Compliance with Laws: Participants must comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations during the event.
- Severability: If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By participating in the event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge that you are participating in the event voluntarily and at your own risk. Please contact the event organizers if you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions.
WA Gravity Girls Inc. along with its related parties may from time to time without your permission post photos of you and your bike on their social media networks, platforms and websites.
WA Gravity Girls Inc. (“The Organisation”). The Organisation is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. The Organisation understands and appreciates you are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information we may collect about you. It will explain how we manage your personal information.
The information we collect about you
The types of personal information we collect about you will depend on what services you use or products you acquire. This may include collecting your name and address, your email address, your contact address, credit card details, payment and transaction details/history and, where you have the option to comment on our services or products, whatever other information you choose to supply to allow us to provide products and services to you.
This may include using our website www.waroadshow.com.au, submitting survey forms, entry forms (competitions or events), medical release forms, accident report forms or having verbal conversations with our staff.
How personal information is collected and held
We may collect your personal information in relation to your interactions and transactions with us. This includes; purchasing lift tickets or accommodation through using our online services; participating in a promotion, competition, or survey; using your number or associated identifiers such as payment cards; registering for services; using related digital services. We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our third party service providers.
How we use your information and who we may disclose it to
The information that we collect from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any unrelated third parties. The Organisation uses the information you provide to us to help you access the services or acquire the goods that The Organisation provides more easily. We also use personal information to administer, improve our products and services and tailor them to your interests. We may also send you marketing material about products and services we believe are suited to you and your interests and communicate with you using social media channels and platforms. If you do not wish to receive any of this material you may simply choose “unsubscribe from our mailing list or contact us using the details below, and no further material or communications will be sent to you.
The Organisation engages certain trusted third parties (including data hosting and processing companies, and information technology providers and operators of social media channels and platforms) to help us provide, improve and promote our services and communicate with our customers. These third parties may be located in Australia and the United States of America. We take steps to ensure that our service providers are obliged to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and use it only for the purpose for which it is disclosed.
In providing us with your personal information, you consent to this disclosure. The Organisation will not disclose your personal information for purposes or to parties other than those outlined above without your consent.
User generated content
If you post reviews or comments on the site, you grant The Organisation and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media. You also grant The Organisation and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit with any review or comment, if any, in connection with such review or comment.
From time to time, The Organisation will conduct competitions on its website. When these competitions are run, you may also be given the choice of being on a mailing list to receive further contact from us. Unless you choose to receive further communications from The Organisation, the information we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than the competition.
Links to other websites
Storage and security of your personal information
Any personal information that we collect about customers, including email addresses, will be kept in The Organisation’s database. The database will be accessible only by those authorised to perform normal daily tasks such as updating addresses and renewing membership. The Organisatio will take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information it holds from any misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
The internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us any personal information, The Organisation will not be liable for events arising from unauthorised access to your information.
Access to your information
You have a right to access and correct most of the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to have access to or correct your information, please send us an email or letter at the addresses provided below. If The Organisation does not allow you to access or correct your personal information we will provide you with the reasons for our decision.
Accuracy of your information
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all the information we collect, use or disclose us accurate and up to date. If you think that any of your personal information held by us in inaccurate, please send us an email or letter at the addresses provided below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.